The IdentiFINDER G is an instrument widely deployed on indutrials sites, ports or military zones for the detection of radioactivity.
- 4 possible tasks: Detects, locates, measures and identifies radionuclides
- Automatic calibration and continuous stabilization
- Digital signal processing
- Visible, audible and tactile alarms
The identiFINDER G instrument is an handheld, digital gamma spectrometers. It is able to rapidly locate, accurately measure and precisely identify sources or contaminations from gamma radiation. It has also the ability to detect X-ray sources.
- Energy Range (Gamma) 20 keV – 3 MeV
- Dose Rate Range 0.000 µSv/h – 10.00 mSv/h
- Typical Resolution ≤8 % FWHM at 662 keV at +20.0 °C
- Dimensions (W × D × H) 248 mm × 93 mm × 75 mm
- Weight 1200 g including batteries
- Anti-trafficking and transport of radioactive material
- Lost medical or industrial radioactive sources research
- Detection of dirty bombs and artificial fissile material