Combining gamma and neutron detection, the microRaider GN is the ideal tool for agents in charge of radioactivity threat detection.
- Solid state CdZnTe detectors and He3 tube (neutron)
- DSP-based electronics
- Superb resolution and accuracy reduces nuisance alarms
- Radionuclide identification capabilities in a device the size of a typical PRD
The microRaider GN is a state-of-the-art Spectroscopic Personal Radiation Detector (SPRD) with solid state, CZT detectors. It combines the capabilities of a
- Gamma detection : same as microRaider G
- He3 neutron detector, 0.5” by 2.6” @ 8 atm.
- Neutron sensitivity 1.2 cps/nv ± 20%, thermal neutrons
- Anti-trafficking and transport of radioactive material
- Lost medical or industrial radioactive sources research
- Detection of dirty bombs and artificial fissile material