The EMIS designed to automatically detect detonators and metal components of explosive devices inside organic material in general.
- Fully automatic detection of initiators and metal components of explosive devices
- Ideal for inspection of perishable goods and organic products in general
- Low-intensity electromagnetic field : uses no ionizing radiation
- Complete data logging and traceability
Electromagnetic inspection is the most suitable and quickest method for checking non-metallic cargo. The advanced technology employed in the EMIS minimizes the interaction with the goods themselves and does not depend on visual interpretation of an image by an operator.
- Tunnel useful area : 1100 mm X 1600 mm (model 110160) / 1300 mm X 1700 mm (model 130160
- Weight : 4000 Kg (model 110160) / 5000 Kg (model 130160)
- Maximum pallets height : 1550 mm (model 110160) / 1750 mm (model 130160)
- Up to 60 pallets/hour with automatic loading/unloading pallet system
- 0,5 ppm by weight detection sensitivity at maximum load
- Palletized cargo inspection