The EMIS designed to automatically detect detonators and metal components of explosive devices inside organic material in general.
- Fully automatic detection of initiators and metal components of explosive devices
- Ideal for inspection of perishable goods and organic products in general
- Low-intensity electromagnetic field : uses no ionizing radiation
- Complete data logging and traceability
Electromagnetic inspection is the most suitable and quickest method for checking non-metallic cargo. The advanced technology employed in the EMIS minimizes the interaction with the goods themselves and does not depend on visual interpretation of an image by an operator.
- Tunnel useful area : 600 mm X 470 mm (model 6047) / 800 m X 750 mm (model 8075)
- Weight : 500 Kg (model 6047) / 700 Kg (model 8075)
- Adjustable, up to 3000 packs/hour
- 0,5 ppm by weight detection sensitivity at maximum load
- Packages inspection