The OmniView Gantry system is engineered to deliver unprecedented penetration into dense objects like cargo containers, tankers, and large vehicles. Its best-in-class dual-energy transmission X-ray imaging represents a reliable way to detect contraband and threatening materials such as weapons, drugs, and explosives.
- X-ray Source: Dual-energy 4/6 MeV Linac
- Penetration: 400 mm (15.7 in) steel equivalent in single energy mode
- Wire Resolution: 0.8 mm wire in air
- Scan Speed: up to 0.4 m (1.31 ft) per second
Able to accommodate vehicles up to 5 meters (16.4 ft) high, it gives your team the ability to inspect a wide variety of vehicle types. The bi-directional system operates on rails and is capable of scanning stationary trucks at a rate of approximately 28 trucks per hour.
- Set a new standard in high-energy transmission imaging with 400 mm (15.7 in) steel penetration and superior quality images.
- Features one of the largest tunnel sizes in the industry to accommodate vehicles up to 5 meters (16.4 ft) high.
- Seamlessly integrate the OmniView Gantry into existing port operations with the help of AS&E's expereinced and proven applications engineering team.