Falling Time Analyzer FN1500
Automatic single-station device with integrated printer
It is a simple and automatic analysis system equipped with a control system with a printer, a keyboard and a small screen that can be set to a language of your choice.
- Test additive flours of fungal enzymes
- Equipped with RS-232 connection
- can be configured to automatically adjust the results
The FN1500 is a microprocessor-controlled, one-station machine designed to implement the FN method. The control unit is equipped with an integrated printer, an RS-232 output and a liquid crystal display. The French language can be selected. Samples are identified using a numeric keypad or barcode reader. The system includes altitude correction, calculaion of the proportions of a mixture and calculation of the addition of malt.
- Savings achieved by removing batches of sprouted grains from a batch of healthy grains
- Calculation of proportions of grains and flour
- Use by non-specialised personnel
- Simple and robust design, guaranteed longevity
- Measurement in seconds
- Meunerie et panification
- Fabrication de pâtes alimentaires et de nouilles