Thermogravimetric analyzers TGA 8000
The NEW TGA 8000™ Thermogravimetric analyzer delivers high throughput and reliability, even unattended.
- Residual solvent contamination measured by TGA-MS
- High-sensitivity studies of solvent recrystallization in pharmaceuticals by TGA-MS
- Analysis of complex matrices in coffee beans
- Analysis of PVC with different phthalate content by TGA-MS and TGA-GC/MS
Its broad temperature range, fast heating rates and integral mass-flow controllers give you complete control over your sample environment. The TGA 8000 is easy to use and has a new 48 position autosampler. It also offers simple coupling, a heated gas-divert valve and a heated sniffer line to assure optimum performance. Controlled from Pyris software, the platform of choice for Thermal Analysis, the system delivers all the convenience and monitoring capabilities of Apple® iOS software from your iPhone® and iPad® for local control and status monitoring.
Plus, for better understanding of evolved gases our advanced hyphenation technology works beautifully with FT-IR, MS, GC/MS, and other systems . This is complex characterization made simple.
- 48 position autosampler
- Temperature range: subambident to 1200°C
- Heating rates: 0.1°C to 500°C/ minute
- Décomposition et stabilité thermique
- Identification et qualification de composants
- Dégagement d’humidité/de solvants et identification
- Cinétique des réactios et modélisation