Sievers M500 Online TOC Analyzers
Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
Accuracy. Efficiency. Integrity.
Save time, reduce costs and meet regulations with accurate, stable online UPW monitoring
The M500 offers an operating range of 0.03 ppb to 2.5 ppm with high accuracy and includes simultaneous conductivity measurement. The new model increases analysis speed by 50%, integrates a suite of advanced data management features, and a simplified user interface for pharmaceutical and Semiconductor market.
The Sievers M500 is our third generation online TOC analyzer based on Sievers’ reagentless Membrane Conductometric technology. The M500 improves our industry-leading technology and introduces new features to improve efficiency and meet regulations.
- Super iOS 4-port sampler automates grab samples to increase efficiency.
- Reducing analysis time by 50% facilitates utilization of real-time data, early detection, and process control.
- 10-inch touchscreen enables faster and easier setup and operation.
- Standardized and customized protocols improve productivity.
- Enhanced data features improve data integrity 21 CFR Part 11
- Compliant with Ph. Eur 2.2.44 ; USP 645 ; USP643
- Simultaneous TOC and conductivity measurements
- Measurement range: from 0.03 to 2,500 ppb in Organic Carbon
- Measurement range: from 0.01 to 800 μS / cm in conductivity
- 150% faster analysis time
- State of the art communication: Ethernet, WiFi, 4-20 mA, Modbus, Profinet, and serial transmission
- 10 inch color touch screen
- The Super iOS 4-port sampler automates your analyzer qualification
- Automated calibration and validation • VSP III validation protocols
M500 Online TOC Analyzer (pdf / 1,34 MB)