The result of the integration of the best frequency response analyzers and the largest manufacturer of cyclers.
- Up to 192 channels
- Up to 127 tests per channel
- Complex Impendance Measurement
HTDS is pleased to offer you the most advanced range of battery test solutions on the market.
As a result of a partnership between Princeton Applied Research and Solatron Analytical for impendance spectroscopy and MACCOR for cyclers; our systems will allow you to thoroughly characterize your batteries.
Our multi-channel solutions (up to 192) can test batteries with ESR <1mOhms and program up to 127 test steps per channel. The fully integrated EIS (electrochemical impendance spectrometry) tests will allow you to measure very precisely:
- ESR: determination of ionic resistance and evolutions
- State of Charge (SoC)
- State of life (SoH): state of the battery in relation to the ideal after several cycles
- Our systems can also integrate temperature measurement and control
- Voltage range: 2 - 10V
- Current range: 300nA - 5A
- Frequency range for EIS: 10μHz - 100kHz
- Characterization of batteries