X-RAYS Scanner - DYMOND 120
Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
A high-performance and optimum solution
A unique and effective solution.
- Innovative design
- Ergonomic man-machine interface
- Networking capability
- Certified System
Advanced components and innovative design, combined with powerful and intuitive software, enable Dymond machines to adapt to the increasingly stringent standards set by food and pharmaceutical companies.
The new range of DYMOND belt machines is characterised by an innovative design, state-of-the-art mechanics and user-friendly software.
Equipped with cutting-edge technologies, the new DYMOND range excels in the detection of contaminants and the verification of the conformity of controlled products.
Full compliance with the hygienic and sanitary requirements of the food industry and very simple maintenance make it possible to use the machine for long periods of time without the need for specialised technicians.
The modular hardware and the numerous functions available via the software interface make the new DYMOND machine series the ideal machine for all customer requirements.
- Dimensions (WxHxW): 1,990×1115 x 1400 mm
- Inspection up to 80 meters per minute
- Power: 75 kV – 2.0 mA or 90kV – 3.5 mA
- Up to 2800 lines per sec
- Sensor resolution: 0.8 mm
- Control of food products – pharmaceutical – pre-packaged or bulk products
- Control of thermoformed plastic trays, cardboard boxes, bags, etc…
Datasheet_DYMOND120 (pdf / 595,26 KB)