X-Rays Scanner DYNAMITE 120-160
Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
A modular solution
An innovative and high-performance solution
- Ergonomic man-machine interface
- Optional modular system
- User-friendly software interface
- Non-destructive testing
The Dynamite series combines Dylog’s experience with the power of its products (water-cooled metal-ceramic X-ray tube). Ease of use and versatility.
These machines are specially designed for large products such as cheese wheels, large tubs or boxes.
All the technical solutions and the modular design of the Dymond have been applied to the Dynamite machines to simplify installation, daily use and maintenance, even on heavy duty vehicles.
The external chassis is designed for aggressive wash down and to operate in a hot and humid working environment.
These machines are equipped with :
- a generator connected to an X-ray tube (water-cooled with a closed-circuit cooler outside the machine), both with a capacity of 1000 W via a high-voltage cable
- 0.8 or 0.4 mm d.p. sensors
- Modular product handling system with motorized drum
Depending on the product to be inspected and the power selected, different configurations are possible.
The software provided guarantees a high level of performance, with noise-free and high-contrast images. It is also possible to identify missing parts and check the total or partial product weight through easily configurable screens.
- Multiline inspection: up to 8 lines, providing full flexibility for ejection of contaminated products
- Remote control possible (5 protected levels) up to 28,100 lines / second
- Power: 1000 W
- Sensor resolution: 0.8 mm
- Control of agri-food products (cheeses in particular) – pre-packaged or bulk
- Control of thermoformed plastic trays, cardboard boxes, bags, etc…
Datasheet_DYNAMITE_120-160 (pdf / 1,15 MB)