X-RAYS Scanner- DYMOND D
Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
An ergonomic and efficient solution
It offers both reliability and ergonomics, and sets new standards in X-rays detection. A solution that brings you both performance and production optimization.
- High-performance solution offering a high level of security
- Dual viewpoint (90° RX)
- Ergonomic man-machine interface
- Networking capability
Thanks to this system, the Dymond D can inspect any type of container, with a detection probability close to 100%. The Dymond D range can identify contaminants under caps, on the bottom and edges of containers and large and thin pieces of glass, with a performance far superior to that obtained using standard X-ray units.
- The double orthogonal point of view: exclusive Dylog patent, which increases the detection performance of the single point of view.
- Power: 2 x 500W
- Speed: Up to 100m/min
- X-ray power: from 2000 watts (low-energy X-ray) to 3600 watts (high-energy X-ray)
- Detector: internal linear technology and long life, available in several configurations depending on line speed (up to 120 meters / minute) and resolution (from 0.4 to 0.8 mm).
- Carries out the filling level and volume control
- Intelligent software for any type of container
- Control of food products – pharmaceutical – pre-packaged or bulk products
- Control of plastic thermoformed trays, cardboard boxes, glass, cans, bags…
DATASHEET_DYMOND_D (pdf / 950,88 KB)