RadHalo™ RDP and FM
Spectroscopic Area Monitors
Detect and identify radiation on location or from miles away with the highly-sensitive Thermo Scientific™ RadHalo™ RDP and FM Spectroscopic Area Monitors.
- Designed for portability, rapid deployment, and autonomous operation
- Long 60 hr battery can be charged via AC mains or solar panel
- Multiple wireless transmission methods insure instrument communications
- Designed for permanent and constant area monitoring
- Able to withstand nearly all environmental conditions and emergency conditions
RadHalo rapid deployment probes (RDP) and fixed monitors (FM) deliver high precision gamma and neutron radiation measurements and real-time data collection across a wide range of environments and radiation dose rate levels. For nuclear power and associated emergency response personnel, the RadHalo instruments’ remote monitoring and turn-key data reachback telemetry capabilities eliminate the need to place personnel in risky environments.
- Built-in reachback capabilities including WiFi, satellite, radio, cellular and direct wire
- Multiple data delivery options including a mobile app, web interface, and Thermo Scientific™ ViewPoint™ Command and Control Software
- High-capacity, 60-hour battery for extended operation
- Intuitive, modular design enables customization through a portfolio of accessories, including solar panels, radio extenders, tripods and mounts
- Radiation Detection Measurement
- Events/nuclear power plant