For trace multi-element inorganic analyses, the NexION® 2000 ICP Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS) provides unique benefits to laboratories.
- The most powerful interference removal for the best detection limits
- The highest flexibility regardless of matrix
- The most efficient analysis every time
- The lowest maintenance requirements of any ICP-MS
Since high levels of some trace elements can be toxic for humans, plants and animals, the detection of trace elements in environmental samples is essential to ensure that living species are not unduly exposed to toxic levels of any of these elements.
Whether it is drinking water, effluents, wastewater, sediments or soil, the NexION 2000 ICP-MS is the complete instrument for the analysis of trace elements in environmental samples.
- Small Footprint
- Full-Color Plasma View
- Simultaneous Dual Mode Detector
- Quadrupole Ion Deflector
- Trace analysis