ICPMS NEXION 1000
Any Matrix, Any interference, any particle size
The NexION® 1000 ICP-MS is the ideal high-throughput system for routine, multi-elemental, trace-level analyses that meet regulatory standards – and that works within your budget. It features a host of proprietary technologies that combine to deliver exceptional speed and operational simplicity, making your lab more efficient than ever before.
- A dedicated SMARTintro™ sample introduction module with integrated All Matrix Solution delivers long-term stability while handling high dissolved solids
- Three quadrupoles and the unique capability of the Universal Cell to switch between Collision and Reaction modes
- Extended Dynamic Range capabilities offer the ability to detect high- and low-level elements in a single sample run
- The industry’s fastest data acquisition speed (100,000 points/sec) to handle any particle size
- A new solid-state RF generator with revolutionary LumiCoil™ technology – first ICP-MS RF coil that requires no maintenance or cooling
- Triple Cone Interface with Quadrupole Ion Deflector, delivering no maintenance beyond the cones
The NexION 1000 ICP-MS features our exclusive Universal CellTechnology™, which enables single-gas switching between Collisionand Reaction modes for efficient interference removal, while itsExtended Dynamic Range measures major and trace elementsin the same sample in one run. The Triple Cone Interface andQuadrupole Ion Deflector make operation – and cleanup – asnap, and Syngistix™ software’s preset methods get everyone upto speed fast.
- Small Footprint
- Full-Color Plasma View
- Simultaneous Dual Mode Detector
- Quadrupole Ion Deflector