The LCR meter 1920 measures more than 15 impedance parameters over a frequency range from 20Hz to 1MHz with a voltage of 1mV to 2V.
- 15 impedance parameters
- Frequency range from 20Hz to 1Mhz
- Internal polarization voltage from 0V to 2V
- 4 measuring points
The LCR meter 1920 was developed for capacity and impedance testing on a wide variety of electronic components over a frequency range from 20Hz to 1MHz. The front panel menu has been used for ease-of-use.
The LCR meter 1920 measures and displays more than 15 different impedance parameters, providing versatility and flexibility. It is distinguished from other instruments by programming test sequences of more than 6 steps and taking into account the impedance of your cables.
- Frequencies from 20Hz to 1MHz, resolution 1Hz
- Source impedance 5Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω or 100Ω
- Test voltage AC / DC: 20mV to 1V
- Connection 4 BNC
- Interfaces I / O, RS232, GPIB (option)
- Component testing
- Testing materials
- Product Development
- Reception or line testing