High temperature furnace
Temperature control system
The programmable temperature control system keeps the liquid chromatography columns at constant temperatures - from a few degrees above ambient to 150 ° C!
- Easy to operate
- Precise HPLC column temperature control for accurate quantification and reproducibility
- Improved temperature accuracy, reliability and reproducibilty
The system consists of the easy to operate Temperature Control Module II and the Column Heater Module. The Column Heater Module can hold as many as four HPLC/GPC columns. The control module can independently control as many as three Column Heater Modules, each of which can be programmed to a different temperature set point.
- Capacity of 4 columns of 30 cm
- Up to 150 ° C for high temperature application
- It can be used as a post column reactor by adding a “reaction coil” (the reaction tube)
- The furnace can be supplied alone without the module temperature control in the case where the detector used is a RID 2414 WATER which can control the furnace
- The temperature control module (on the left) can individually control 3 four columns
- GPC Analysis
- Amino Acid Analysis
- High Speed Separation
High temperature furnace (pdf / 154,32 KB)