Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
Synonymous of reliability, now and for years to come
Handle continuity, homogeneity and reliability, the Alliance HPLC system insures obtaining exact and reproductible results of your analytical data. This performance is qualified for all systems HPLC Alliance watever of their age.
- Quaternary mix of solvents
- Advanced solvent distribution systems – regular delivery without jurk
- Sampling capacity off 120 flasks – reliable and robust sample injection
Thanks to the high fidelity of injections for a reliable estimate and retention times with remarkable efficiency, the Alliance HPLC system insures unequalled detection results. In addition, the Alliance HPLC also insures consistency and forecast your precise results independently of pressure through a pumping system including quaternary mixing function.
The Alliance HPLC allows you to gain resolution and reliability while reducing the total analysis duration thanks to progress realised in the field of chromatographic technologies and advanced mass detection.
- Low dispersion quaternary gradient pumping modulus
- Internal membrane degasser 4 chambers of volume <500µL
- Flow rate range from 0.010 to 10,000 ml / min
- Flow accuracy less than or equal to 0.075%
- The pumping system is equipped with an independent circuit for automatically rinsing the pistons and seals supplied by an internal pump
- Programming of 11 different gradient profiles
- The samples are protected from light and thermostated between 4 ° C and 40 ° C
- Detector: UV PDA FLUO RID COND MS (Qda quadrupole, Rda TOF)
HPLC Alliance (pdf / 7,89 MB)