Space saving design and easy to use
Thanks to its size, speedwave Entry is particularly well suited to flexible laboratory use. The combination of space-saving design and ease of use makes it particularly attractive for use in routine analysis, training or study.
- Massive and long-lasting pressure vessels made of TFMTM-PTFE and quartz glass
- Opening and closing without tools
- Lower costs for consumable materials
In modern analytics, tasks must be carried out quickly, easily and flawlessly. Especially in trace analysis, systematic errors can be reduced to a minimum with the help of modern microwave digestion devices.
- Avoid sample contamination through corrosion-resistant oven coating and gas collection system
- High digestion quality and extremely low blank values thanks to vessels made of isostatically molded TFMTM-PTFE
- Easy handling thanks to innovative vessel design and and QuickStart control
- 20% faster cooling and therefore higher sample throughput through additional exhaust unit