OIML Class F1 to M3, NIST class F for Reliable Weighing Processes
METTLER TOLEDO's weight portfolio is perfectly designed to support testing and calibration of industrial scales
- Unique system: Stackable weights
- Safe work: myriad lifting options
The METTLER TOLEDO weight range is ideally designed to support the testing and calibration of industrial scales. Our high capacity, rectangular and cast iron weights are manufactured in accordance with the OIML-R111 international recommendation in terms of materials, surface roughness, magnetism and density.
A two-component coating ensures a smooth surface with no cracks, pitting or sharp edges. These industrial weights can be stacked easily to test the scales with a maximum load of more than 10 tons. Our industrial weights are available according to OIML class M1 with nominal values from 50 kg up to 5 000 kg.
- Grip handle weights: for calibration or routine test
- Heavy capacity weights:Stackable weights with unique design for save lifting.
- Service détalonnage
- Une solution simple et rapide pour l’étalonnage
- Un pesage précis contribue à la sécurité des aliments
- Bien choisir les poids test garantit la qualité des produits