Clarus Sq8 S GC-MS Spectrometer
Sensitivity, stability and versatility with this gas mass spectrometer
PerkinElmer's Clarus Sq8 S GC-MS offers you the capability to perform ultra-reliable analysis with its high sensitivity and dynamic analysis range.
- The most sensitive spectrometer on the market to date
- Easy to use and maintain
- Several programs for several dynamic ranges
- Rapid analysis and data collection
With the Clarus Sq8 GC-MS, you benefit from the most sensitive and stable spectrometer on the market. The Clarifi detector gives you the choice of the ideal level of sensitivity and dynamic range you want to use. This GC-MS spectrometer eliminates background noise and maximises analysis through its extreme sensitivity for accurate sample analysis.
For environmental or food test laboratories, the detection capacity of low levels of pollutants and impurities is very high. Furtermore, this GC-MS spectrometer meets the new regulations.
Based on the innovative Smartsource system, the Clarus Sq8 GC-MS features the fastest GC oven. Indeed the heating and cooling is done very quickly and thanks to the simplicity of the TurboMass system, the data collection and the processing of sample is made very easily.
- 75L per second with turbomolecular pump
- TurboMass software for analysis
- Universal Divisional Program (PSS)
- Compatible with the 580 GC
- Comptatible avec le 580 GC
- Analyses biologiques
- Analyses chimiques
- Analyses Agroalimentaires