Vion IMS Q-Tof
Ion Mobility Quadrupole Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometry
Vion IMS QTof dramatically reduces this risk as it has the sensitivity and dynamic range to make ion mobility quantitative and routinely usable.
- Reduce the risk of missed metabolites in DMPK
- Analyses Overcome matrix complexity and increase confidence in food analysis
- Generate high-quality peptide mapping data Get to the correct answer faster
The integrated ion mobility capabilities of the Vion IMS QTof provide enhanced separation power, which delivers clearer data and greatly reduces the possibility of missing drug metabolites.
- UNIFI software
- DIA mode (independent acquisition of data)
- Accurately measure the mono-isotopic mass of an ion and deduce its raw formula
- Perform an analysis after ionization
Vion IMS Q-Tof (pdf / 2,03 MB)