TA.XT plus C Texture Analyser
The most popular single column Texture Analyser for universal application
The TA.XTplusC is Stable Micro Systems' flagship texture analysis instrument
It is capable of measuring virtually any physical product characteristic such as hardness, fracturability, adhesiveness, gel strength, extensibility of foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, gels, adhesives and other consumer products.
- Easily portable due to small instrument footprint and manageable weight
- Large working area providing superior flexibility of fixture positioning and sample support
- Distance range allows for location of additional devices such as thermal cabinets
- High speed testing up to 40mm/s can be reached. This will be of interest when matching specific operating conditions or imitating real-life situations. A minimum speed of 0.01mm/s and fine distance resolution permit accurately controlled approach for precise location of the sample surface and the testing of thin or fragile samples. Speed can also alter in proportion to the instantaneous height of the sample so that products can be tested at a constant strain rate in compression or tension.
- Arm movements are totally programmable so that customised test sequences can be defined.
The TA.XTplusC is commonly employed to measure and quantify fundamental, empirical and imitative tests in both compression and tension, covering those relating to texture analysis, materials properties as well as effects of rheology of solid, semi-solid, viscous liquid, powder and granulate materials.
It presents a small portable solution for your texture analysis testing measuring up to 50kg in force, and as such it is the Texture Analysis professional’s instrument of choice.
Coupled with easy-to-use Exponent Connect software, this versatile instrument is extraordinarily well-engineered for long-term reliability and accuracy.
- Tear Strength
- Burst Point
- Break Strength
- TA.XTplusC TA.XTplus100C TA.HDplusC
- Peel Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Elastic Modulus
- Puncture Force