MaxSignal® Clenbuterol ELISA Kit
Enzyme immunoassay kit
The MaxSignal® Clenbuterol ELISA Kit is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of clenbuterol in chicken, pork, beef, urine, and honey.
- Detection : 0.2 ppb for meat and 0.7 ppb for urine
- Rapid : (10-30 minutes), aqueous-based extraction method with high recovery rates
- Cost efficient : no expensive instrumentation required
- Less than 1.5 hours from samples to results
The MaxSignal® Clenbuterol ELISA Test Kit is a competitive ELISA for the quantitative analysis of clenbuterol and other related ß-agonists in a variety of sample types. Clenbuterol is one of major ß-agonists illegally used in livestock production. It can improve the meat-to-fat ratio in fattened animals and accelerate livestock growth. It also has a relaxing effect on non-striated musculature and can be used as an antiasthmatic and a tocolytic agent in human beings. Therefore, excess clenbuterol residues in food products may lead to health risks for consumers. This has led to a prohibition of clenbuterol use in food production. Clenbuterol residues in food can be determined by methods such as HPLC or GC-MS. However, these traditional methods usually require very expensive preparation procedures. Alternatively, enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) can be used as a screening system, which is simple, rapid, sensitive and cost-effective compared with traditional methods.
This kit is manufactured to the international quality standard ISO 9001.
- Quantity in a Package Amount : 96.0 Tests
- Research Areas : Food & Agriculture
- Sample Type : Chicken, Pork, Beef, Urine, Honey