MaxSignal® Nitrofurantoin (AHD) ELISA Kit
Quantitative analysis of nitrofuran
ELISA for the Screening of Food for Nitrofuran Residues. The MaxSignal® Nitrofuran group of products provide competitive ELISA kits for the quantitative analysis of each nitrofuran in a variety of sample types.
- Offers fast and cost effective extraction methods for various samples
- Unique extraction protocol for analysis of AHD, SEM, AMOZ and AOZ
- Low detection limit – 0.05 ppb
The MaxSignal® Nitrofurantoin (AHD) ELISA Kit provides a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of nitrofurantoin in a variety of sample types. The new version of this kit allows for the accurate quantitation of AHD at a broader range than any of the other commercially available kits with standards ranging from 0.025 to 6.4 ppb. It is based on a competitive colorimetric ELISA assay. The AHD antibody has been coated in the plate wells. During the analysis, sample is added along with the AHD-horseradish peroxidase (AHD-HRP) conjugate. If the AHD residue is present in the sample, it will compete for the AHD antibody; thereby, preventing the AHD-HRP from binding to the antibody attached to the well. The resulting color intensity, after addition of the HRP substrate (TMB), has an inverse relationship with the AHD residue concentration in the sample.
This kit is manufactured to the international quality standard ISO 9001.
- Quantity in a Package Amount : 96.0 Tests
- Research Areas : Food & Agriculture
- Sample Type : Milk, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Fish, Shrimp
- Type : Nitrofurantoin (AHD)