Solus Listeria Monocytogenes ELISA
Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food and environmental samples
With Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA solution, you get a highly efficient assay that delivers results in around 51 hours, including three hours to negative/presumptive positive results
- Increased laboratory efficiency
- High efficiency when automated
- Significantly reduced technician time
- Versatile :available in 96- or 480-well formats
Presented in an immunoassay format, Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA is versatile and can be used manually or in conjunction with automation. Performing to high standards, Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA is robust, reliable, and certified by AOAC Performance Tested Method program.
Laboratories with higher sample throughput requirements can use the Solus automated method to improve laboratory workflow, significantly reducing technician time and increasing the capacity for testing.
- Positive confirmation possible in 24 additional hours
- 3 hours for negative / presumed positive post enrichment results
- Enrichment in 2 stages 24h-24h
- Available in 96 or 480 well formats
Food production control
Solus Listeria Monocytogenes ELISA (pdf / 3,99 MB)