Carbon / Nitrogen / Sulfur Analysis by Combustion 928 Series
Carbon/Nitrogen/Sulfur Analysis by Combustion
By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and an on-board touch-screen software platform, the 928 Series allows you to easily handle the most demanding sample applications.
The core capabilities and performance of previous generations of LECO macro combustion instruments have been maintained, while key improvements have been made in throughput, uptime, and reliability. Macro sample mass ability (up to 3 grams for Nitrogen/Protein model regardless of sample carbon content) with rapid cycle times and a resulting low cost-per-analysis make the 928 Series ideal for analysis of characteristically heterogeneous, difficult to prepare, or low analyte level samples.
MAXIMIZE LAB EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY WITH UNMATCHED SAMPLE THROUGHPUT COUPLED WITH SUPERIOR INSTRUMENT UPTIME.
- Rapid cycle time of 5.3 minutes for the Nitrogen/Protein model
- Extended reagent lifetimes, including a reduction reagent tube lifetime of over 4,000 samples
- 100-sample position autoloader for sequential and non-sequential analysis
RUGGED DESIGN RESULTING IN UNPARALLELED VERSATILITY FOR THE MOST DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
- Horizontal ceramic furnace with an exclusive trumac boats environment ensures the complete oxidation of macro samples with maximum temperatures up to 1450 °C
- Large, open, and reusable ceramic sample boats facilitate the handling and combustion of macro samples
- Sample ash retained in boat for post-analysis removal eliminating furnace tube maintenance
- Thermal conductivity cell supports the flexibility of using either helium or argon as a carrier gas without a hardware change
LOW OPERATING COST
- Reagent free, high-efficiency furnace with intelligent 928 series optimizes furnace reliability by extending the heating element and ceramic lifetime
- Thermoelectric cooler eliminates the use of chemical desiccant reagents for the removal of combustion gas moisture
- Combustion gas aliquot system provides an extended and consistent reagent lifetime regardless of sample mass, matrix, or carbon content, including a 4000 sample reduction tube reagent lifetime