Dissolution Testing USP 1/2/5/6 AT Xtend
Xtend™ Modular. Scalable. Future-proof
Xtend™ allows flexible automation of your dissolution processes. Changing testing requirements? Standardized Xtend™ modules can be combined to differently automated dissolution systems – making method transfer and scale-up easier than ever. From manual baths to fully automated dissolution systems with multiple networked systems, Xtend™ is one platform for all your dissolution needs.
Whether you combine XtendTM modules to a semi-automated benchtop tester or perform a series of unattended dissolution runs on a fully automated system, all components that are in contact with your sample are identical. Comparable results and simplified method transfer make scale-up and flexible handling of changing throughput requirements easier than ever.
Simply see what’s happening in each dissolution vessel. The unique bath design allows obstruction-free observation from the outside and from the inside with CenterViewTM video monitoring. At the same time, the round shape ensures optimum water circulation for temperature homogeneity and easy cleaning without any corners.
Sampling & Filtration.
Flexible sampling and filtration is at the very heart of XtendTM. Take samples the same way every time with automated lift-in/out AutoLiftTM probes, unique SOTAX HollowShaftTM probes, or stationary cannulas. Repeatable withdrawal positions and various filtration possibilities with syringe filters, disc filters, and pre-filtration with tip filters allow users to mimic existing environments when replacing old testers – and provides maximum flexibility when developing new methods.
- Innovative modular design allows flexible system configurations according to your requirements
- Automate as needed – from manual to 100% unattended operation with self-cleaning
- Simplified method transfer and scale-up with identical components for all automation levels
- Flexible sampling & filtration – mimic existing environments
- All your data in one place with built-in data integrity and fail-safe networking of multiple testers
- Compliance by design – readily accepted by regulatory authorities world-wide
- Automation-ready dissolution bath design