Multi Test 50
Manual Tablet Hardness Tester
The MultiTest 50 sets new standards in precision and repeatability.
- FullTest – Automatically evaluate test results
- EasyTest – Simply enter sample size
- SingleTest – Quickly test a single tablet
Powerful state-of-the-art electronics, a precision S-beam load cell, and solid mechanical components provide for extremely accurate results. Samples are individually placed into the MultiTest 50 testing area.
Practically any imaginable design, including oblong, diamond, hexagon, and other special shapes, can be reliably positioned and measured.
The open and accessible test area allows for simple tablet orientation by the operator. To assist with the alignment of very convex shapes, the MultiTest 50 features grooved quick-change tongues that can be exchanged in a matter of seconds. No tools are required for such a change-over and the flexibility of the instrument to handle small tablets or special shapes is not limited in any way. In addition, clip-on jaws for 3-point bending strength tests along with other special applications are readily available to further extend the unit’s testing capabilities.
- Precisely measure up to 5 parameters
- Simple EasyTouch™ operation
- Fast multi-parameter measurement
- Robust design with minimal footprint
- Proven Dr. Schleuniger® hardness measuring technology
- Food and pharmaceutical market for Hardness control and test.
MultiTest 50 brochure (pdf / 2,15 MB)