650 Series Light Choppers
The 650 series of light choppers features a control box with separate chopping heads for remote operation.
- Quartz internal clock for more precision
- Adjusting the frequency via chopper or via an external TTL (LockIn)
- Synchronization TTL output
The new SIGNAL RECOVERY 650 modulator series has been specially designed for long time measurements requiring very high stability and minimum drift.
Designed around two elements:
> Control box with RS232 allowing to modify the working frequency of your modulator with 5 digits display
> Two discs and a motor in a closed housing that can be mounted on an optical table
The connection between these two elements is done by means of a cable of maximum 3 meters rolling up, which will allow you not to clutter your optical table.
The 650 series can be controlled manually (via control box) or by an external TTL/ CMOS signal coming from your synchronous detection.
- Frequency from 4Hz to 5Khz with a resolution of 0.001Hz
- Frequency Control: Phase Loop, DDS
- Jitter phase: 0.1%
- Synchronization output: TTL, CMOS
- RS232 interface and ChopperVI.exe control software included
- Mesures Optiques