Alpha 7A Alpha Aerosol Monitor
A mix of reliability and high level of performances
The Alpha-7A is a Continuous Air Monitor (CAM) designed to provide early warning to workers exposed to airborne releases of alpha-emitting radionuclides.
- Adjustable alarms
- Advanced peakshape algorithms
- Removable filter holder cartridge
- High visibility display for status and messages
Modern, PC-based continuous air monitor provides faster, more powerful algorithms for the identification and quantification of airborne releases of alpha-emitting radionuclides, primarily transuranics such as 238Pu and 239Pu.
The ALPHA 7A has adjustable alarms, at both DAC and DAC-hour levels, to quickly warn workers of potentially dangerous releases. As well as monitoring work areas the ALPHA 7A is also a brilliant solution for monitoring stacks and ducts.
Two detector designs:
Radial entry head for ambient air monitoring
Inline head for process or stack monitoring applications
Compatible with Thermo Scientific RAP-1 pump
- Simultaneously monitors up to 8 isotopes
- Alpha spectral data updated every second
- Pentium-class PC-based, Windows 2000 operating system
- High-speed connections via 10-base T Ethernet connections
- 4-20mA analog input and output capacity