Greater market autonomy
The FLIR IdentiFINDER R200 is a resistive, pirated, individual spectroscopic radiation detector (SPRD).
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Greater market autonomy
- Complies with ANSI N42.32
It is fully compliant with ANSI Standard N42.32 for Individual Radiation Detectors (PRDs) and is equipped with the new generation semiconductor reading technology for detectors. This technology complies with ANSI N42.48 SPRD for the identification of nuclides.
Police and first responders use the R200 during routine roadside checks or high visibility events, and in transit of critical infrastructure at entry checkpoints. The OneTouch Reachback™ feature uses the latest advances in Bluetooth® and web server technology to provide advanced situational awareness before other people arrive. The clear user interface and simple data presentation common to all IdentiFINDER products enable the R200 to be quickly integrated into all existing operational protocols, thus reducing the training burden.
- ANSI compliance N42.32 PRD
- SiPM technology with Csi detectors providing resolution > 7.5%
- Model matching algorithms tested in the field
- Fall test height 1.5m, rated IP67
- Clear and easy to read results
- Douane / Sécurité aux frontières
- Situation d’urgence
- Protection civile
- Contrôle environemental