Person-Portable GC/MS Chemical Identifier
The FLIR Griffin G510 GC/MS is a versatile, person-portable chemical identifier. It complements presumptive techniques used during emergency missions, by enabling responders to analyze all phases of matter (liquid, solid, vapor) and by performing rapid field-confirmation of chemical hazards.
- Analyze solid, liquid and vapor samples
- Lab quality GC/MS any responder can use lab quality
- Touchscreen operation while wearing full PPE
The integrated heated sample probe enables hot zone operators to identify vapor-phase chemical threats within seconds when operated in Survey Mode. The integrated split/ splitless injector allows for environmental, forensic, and hazardous material sampling via syringe injection of organic liquids. The 9” on-board touchscreen delivers automated user controls and can be operated while wearing full personal protective equipment downrange. It is built with an IP65-rated enclosure for harsh environments and supports passive defense, interdiction, elimination, and consequence management missions. Long-lasting, on-board batteries ensure every mission is supported from beginning to end.
- Weight 36 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Start Up Time 15 minutes to full operation from cold
- Integrated Heated Sample Probe
- Integrated Split/Splitless Injector
- Large 9″” Touchscreen
- Détéction et identification Narcotiques
- Détéction et identification Explosifs
- Détéction et identification Polluants
- Détéction et identification Agents chimiques
GRIFFIN G510 (pdf / 377,94 KB)