RTT 110 hold bagages scanner
Unmatched throughput and image quality
The RTT 110 (Real Time Tomography) is Rapiscan’s first installment in the Explosive Detection System market.
- Class-leading high resolution 3D X-Ray images
- Scan up to 1800 bags per hour
- Fast advanced explosives detection
- Flexible system configuration for easy integration
With a static cylindrical generator, unparalleled image quality and a conveyor speed of 0.5 m / s, RTT 110 revolutionized the market for Explosives Detection Solutions (EDS) by significantly lowering costs of ownership. ECAC / STAC approved, the RTT differs from traditional technologies based on a static cylindrical generator to recover on average 30% more data. This major innovation leads to a series of benefits for both integrators for operators at airports.
LEVEL 1, 3, AND STAND ALONE CONFIGURATION
The RTT 110 is the only EDS in the market that has the capability of being installed in a Level 1, Level 3, or stand-alone configuration. Because the RTT 110s belt speed is configurable up to 0.5 m/s, Level 1 operation is easily obtained. Additionally, the RTT 110 may be configured to a 0.25 m/s belt speed suitable for a Level 3 or Stand-alone installation.
ADVANCED FAST DETECTION ALGORITHMS
Fast reconstruction and detection algorithms use high resolution CT images to detect the full range of explosive threats. By determining the presence and position of a threat, the industry leading resolution and reconstruction allow optimal performance for the detection of materials in configurations typically difficult to detect.
- MTBCF : 1440 hours measured at Manchester Airport
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 5094 x 2203 x 2259
- Tunnel Opening : 1020 x 756
- Environmental operating envelope : 0º to 40º c and 10% to 90% non-condensing humidity at sea level.
- Weight : 6650 Kg
RTT110_UK (pdf / 665,15 KB)