Epsilon 3X is a benchtop energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer that is used for elemental analysis in areas from R&D through to process control.
- High sensitivity through 50 kV excitation and smart detection technology
- Simple, reliable operation
- Omnian (semi-quantitative), FingerPrinting, Stratos (multi-layer analysis), Oil-Trace and and regulatory compliance module options
- PANassist and worldwide service network support
Easy to operate, reliable and highly flexible, it is ideally suited to a broad range of industries and applications. The performance of the instrument is increased through 50 kV excitation capabilities, delivering excellent analytical performance.
- 10-position removable sample changer
- Accommodates 25 to 52 mm diameter samples
- Software controlled, max. voltage 50 kV, max. 1 mA, max. 9W
- 50 micrometer thin window (Be)
- Analysis of inorganic major and minor compounds in un-ashed coal samples prepared as pressed powder
- Analysis of manganese ore samples prepared as fused beads
- Analysis of majors and minors in copper ore samples prepared as fused beads
- Analysis of manganese ore samples prepared as pressed pellets