The Glutomatic system is the standardised international method for establishing the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of gluten.
- Determines gluten quantity and quality
- Official world standard
- For flour and grain
- Measures true gluten
When baking bread and producing noodles or pasta, the flour gluten content and strength will determine the quality of the finished product.
The effect of gluten quantity and qualiy in the flour used for breads, cookies, crackers, and pasta is dramatic. The wet gluten quantity of the flour strongly influences the volume of the product. Using the glutomatic system, you can determine the baking quality of wheat and flour.
- Power supply: 115 or 230V, 50 or 60Hz
- Power consumption: Glutomatic 2200 185W / Centrifuge 2015 90W / Glutork 2020 840W
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 415 x 300 x 400mm
- Net weight: Glutomatic 2200 24kg / Centrifuge 2015 9kg / Glutork 2020 2kg
- Parameters: Gluten Index, wet gluten content, dry gluten content, water binding
- Grain trade and mixing
- Bread test
- Durum wheat and pasta