The Rapiscan Eagle P60 is an inspection gantry type "Drive-thru" vehicles with high energy on a reliable and efficient control system.
- X-ray inspection high energy
- easily relocatable
- High rate of operation
Its flexibility allows quick inspection of trucks or other vehicles at ports, borders or any other sensitive area. Its system of traffic control and display provides automatic and continuous control with a speed of more than 180 vehicles per hour. The X-ray activation is automatic once the vehicle cab has passed the gantry. And occupants are not exposed to an overdose of radiation. Images of scans are sent to a local close to be monitored and evaluated. The gantry structure which supports the source of the accelerator and the X-ray detector is designed for quick release.
- 6 MV X-ray energy
- Inspection of 0.4 m to 4.5 m high x 2.8 m wide fields
- Inspection Speed Up 8 km / h
- Speed up to 180 vehicles per hour
- Penetration: 340 mm steel (P6002) 400 mm steel (P6001HP)
- Control Vehicle
- FRET controls