High energy trailer inspection system
High-energy, trailer-mounted vehicle inspection system for security and Customs clearance at ports and borders.
- FAST, EFFICIENT SCREENING SOLUTION
- HIGH-THROUGHPUT OPERATION: SCREENS UP TO 80 TRUCKS PER HOUR IN OPTIONAL PORTAL MODE
- OPTIONAL PORTAL MODE AND CABSCAN TECHNOLOGY
- SAFELY SCREENS OCCUPIED VEHICLE AND CARGO
- IDEAL FOR APPLICATIONS WITH CHANGING OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
The fully autonomous unit can be easily towed and quickly deployed, and operates in portal mode with automatic cabin exclusion or optional CabScan® mode to view the entire vehicle. Vehicles are scanned as they pass through the tunnel at a speed of 3 to 8 km / h (1 to 5 mph). The on-board inspection booth can accommodate up to four inspectors to facilitate high-throughput operations.
The Eagle T60 scans vehicles up to 5 meters in height and 2.8 meters in width without corner cuts. The system is built on a robust full frame trailer chassis, available in other configuration, with 2 rear axles and a standard fifth wheel for quick and secure connection to standard tractors capable of pulling a load of at least 25 metric tons.
- Steel penetration: 320mm
- Wire resolution: 1.2mm
- Power: 6 MeV
- Carriage: Up to four analysis stations and optional ground guidance
- Shore power supply: 50Hz: 400 V, 63 A, 44 kVA / 60 Hz: 220 V, 125 A, 48 kVA
- Length: 12,7m
- Width: 7,1
- Height: 5,8m
- Operating temperature: -10°C à 40°C
- Maximal wind speed: 40 km/h
- Vehicles inspection