ACQUITY Arc HPLC
Contact a technical expert | Dowload the datasheet
Compatibility between HPLC and UHPLC
The ACQUITY Arc system is an innovative quaternary LC system for chromatographers who are already working with demanding methods that are both versatile and resistant.
- Solvent quaternary mixture
- Computation of previously developed methods using HPLC or UHPLC techniques
- Limited risk of inter-sample contamination
- Flexible management of columns
In particular, the ACQUITY Arc system enables us to continue to support validated analysis whilst successfully bridging the gap between HPLC and UHPLC systems. It is an LC system that has the ability to duplicate your already developed HPLC methods whilst offsetting the differences between HPLC and UHPLC using Arc Multi-flow path and SmartStart for gradient. This innovative functions guarantee you a direct reproduction of your existing chromatographic results as well as their conformity, without modifying the previously validated gradient tables.
The ACQUITY Arc system allows you to quickly switch between HPLC and UHPLC modes by having the ability to select the most suitable circuit for the column using innovative Arc Multi-flow path technology. In addition, ACQUITY Arc ensures a daily simplification of your system with advanced software applications.
- Transfer without revalidation of isocratic pharmacopoeia methods on particle sizes 2.x µm.
- Double fluidic circuit (HPLC and UHPLC) allowing the exact reproduction of your HPLC gradient analyzes carried out on your HPLC chains whatever the brand.
- A complete range of consumables for all your LC analyzes and sample preparation.
- Quaternary Gradient Pump: allowing the use of 1 to 4 solvents (possibility of up to 9 solvents with an optional valve)
- Flow rate: 0.001 to 5 ml / min
- Sample manager capacity: 96 vials of 2 ml standard. The injection compartment accepts standard 4 ml, 2 ml vials, or standard 96-well and 384-well microplates.
- Sampling precision: <0.5% RSD
- Detector: UV PDA FLUO RID COND MS (Qda quadrupole, Rda TOF)
ACQUITY UHPLC ARC (pdf / 1,87 MB)