Clarus Sq8 C GC-MS Spectrometer
Sensitivity, stability and versatility with this gas mass spectrometer
PerkinElmer's Clarus Sq8 C GC-MS offers you the capability to perform ultra-reliable analysis with its high sensitivity and dynamic analysis range.
- The most sensitive spectrometer on the market to date
- Easy to use and maintain
- Several programs for several dynamic ranges
- rapid analysis and data collection
With the Clarus Sq8 C, you benefit from the most sensitive and stable spectrometer on the market. The Clarifi detector gives you the choice of your ideal level of sensitivity and the dynamic range you want to use. This spectrometer eliminates background noise and maximises analysis thanks to its extreme sensitivity for precise analysis of samples.
For environmental or food testing laboratories, the detection capability of lower levels of pollutants and impurities is very high and this spectrometer meets the new regulatory requirements.
Based on the innovative Smartcourse system, the Clarus Sq8 C features the fastest GC oven. Indeed the heating and cooling is done very quickly and thanks to the simplicity of the TurboMass system, the data collection and the processing of sample is made very easy.
- 255L per second with turbomolecular pump
- TurboMass software for analysis
- Marathon technology delivers long life
- Universal Divisional Program (PSS)
- Compatible with 680 GC
- Analyses environnementales
- Analyses biologiques
- Analyses chimiques
- Analyses Agroalimentaires