Xevo TQ-S micro
High Performance from a Compact Design with rapid, reliable and reproducible Quantitative Data
Revolutionary design has produced a tandem quadrupole instrument with a small footprint that delivers consistent low levels of quantitation with a wide dynamic range.
- Class-leading performance that can fit into any lab
- Quantify highly polar, ionic compounds in food
- Benefit from flexibility and compatibility across the board
- Robust performance, even with the most complex sample matrices
The Xevo TQ-S micro is able to reproduce high quality analytical performance injection after injection, even with the most complex sample matrices. Reliable instrument operation maximizes laboratory efficiency, delivering outstanding sensitivity for such a compact instrument.
- Dimensions : 35.6 cm x 60 cm x 93 cm
- Automated MRM planification
- IntelliStart technology
- QuanPedia software
- Detection and identification of molecules
- Characterization of the chemical structure of molecules
Xevo TQ-S micro (pdf / 4,45 MB)