Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
Demands on analytical laboratories are changing and every laboratory needs to ensure it can keep pace with these changes.
- StepWave XS™ ion guide that provides increased sensitivity for challenging compounds
- Enhanced detection system with six orders of linear dynamic range to ensure sensitivity is accessible
- Tool-free probe design reduces the time taken for any routine maintenance and provides improved reproducibility between users
Whether you are analyzing small or large molecules, single analytes or multiple panels of compounds, the Xevo TQ-XS will give you the results you need, first time and without complication. The routine challenges of complex matrices are overcome by the Xevo TQ-XS which provides reproducible results injection after injection despite difficult sample matrices.
- Dimensions : 61 x 70,7 x 99,5 cm
- Ion guide StepWave XS™
- UniSpray™ technology
- Xtended Dynamic Range (XDR™) detector
- Intellistart™ technology
- Detection and identification of molecules
- Characterization of the chemical structure of molecules
Xevo TQ-XS (pdf / 8,65 MB)