Portable NIR Spectrometer MicroPHAZIR RX
Portable control of raw material solutions
The FTIR NIR portable sprectometer microPHAZIR RX enables fast and reliable checking of raw materials upon recieving them.
- Quick and direct warehouse identification
- Measurement through plastic or glass containers
- Large PharmlD library
- Easy to use and lightweight: 1.25kg
The identification of raw materials is a critical step in quality assurance that has a large impact on customer safety as well as speed and cost of production. With the MicroPHAZIR RX Analyzer, pharmaceutical manufacurers are able to obtain reliable material identity verification within seconds on-site.
This portable Near Infrared (NIR) spectrometer has been designed for rapid in-situ analysis. This 1.25kg analyzer is battery powered and autonomous for complete portability.
This instrument allows pharmaceutical manufacturers to respond to increased regulatory requirements, improve quality control, reduce production costs and reduce supply chain risks. The MicroPHAZIR RX allows laboratory technology to be taken into the warehouse to increase the frequency of testing.
- Priciple of operation: Nondestructive chemical analysis via near infrared spectroscopy (NIR)
- Light source: Tungsten bulb
- Measurement time: < 3 seconds
- Batteries: Pack of 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Calibration: Factory tested, includes certificate of compliance
- Contrôle des matières premières à réception
- Contrôle et assurance qualité (QA/QC)
- Détection des contrefaçons
- Analyse quantitative
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) en ligne