Spectrum 2 FTIR spectrometer
A compact, transportable and virtually maintenance free FTIR spectrometer
Spectrum 2 is the first performing an FTIR incorporating the latest innovations from PerkinElmer. It is also characterized by its very low frequency of maintenance, mobility, wireless internet connection, its compact design.
- Optical system with dry and protected Opticsguard
- Suppression of the atmospheric spectrum with AVC System
- interferometer DynascanTM
Easy to use, powerful, compact and robust: the Spectrum Two ™ spectrometer is suitable for all daily analyzes regardless of location. With its fully integrated robust universal sampling ensures reliable measurements and options offer full mobility (Optiguard protecting optics, WiFi, carrying case, charger) the Spectrum Two is the perfect instrument for laboratory or remote analysis.
It is also characterized by its very low frequency of maintenance, mobility, wireless internet connection, its compact design.
- SN until 14500:1 pic-pic, 5s
- Resolution 0.5 cm-1 standard
- Spectral range 8500 – 350cm-1
- Accuracy of wavelength: 0.01 cm-1 to 3000 cm-1
- Weight 13Kg
- Contrôle matière première
- Contrôle polymères, packaging
- Contrôle environnemental (hydrocarbures dans les eaux)
- Analyse des huiles
- Caractérisation de matériaux