CDR PalmOilTester for Palm Oil
Thanks to its ease of use and reliability, CDR PalmOilTester is employed by palm oil producers in Asia, Africa and South America during all production stages.
CDR PalmOilTester is the analysis system for crude and refined palm oil, ideal to perform quality and process control tests in all production stages and at plant on in chemistry laboratories of food industry.
- Free Fatty Acids (FFA) in 1 minute
- Peroxides in 4 minutes
- DOBI & Carotene in 6 minutes
- Iodine value in 2 minutes
- p-Anisidine Value in 2 minutes
Performing chemical analyses on palm oil, either crude or refined, is simple and fast because sample preparation is minimal. All reagents are supplied pre-vialed and ready to use, and operators do not have to handle toxic or carcinogenic compounds; there is no need to wash either containers or traditional glassware.
CDR PalmOilTester Analysis System uses an analyzer based on photometric technology, available in two versions, and a dedicated kit of pipettes.
The ease and reliability of the system is based on exclusive technical features:
- reading cells are equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters;
- reading and incubation cells are thermostated at 37 ° C;
- the analyzer is supplied pre-calibrated, no further calibration or maintenance is required;
- instruments can be equipped with a printer or PC connection.
CDR PalmOilTester can determine several parameters in palm oil, either crude or refined, relying on analytical procedures and dedicated reagents specifically developed by the research laboratories of CDR that allow:
- a sample preparation that is quick and easy
- making analytical procedures extremely fast and easy
- removing all needs for complex calibration procedures.
Moreover, CDR PalmOilTester allows accelerating analytical procedures for crude and refined palm oil quality control because it features:
- thermostated incubation cells
- multitasking mode
These features allow performing several analyses at the same time on the same sample or sixteen different assays for the same parameter on a batch of different samples.
|Free Fatty Acids (FFA)
Iodine value in Palm Oil
|Possibility of running several tests on the same sample
|37˚C thermostatic block with 16 slots
|Internal memory to store analysis results
|Touch Screen Display
|USB host port to connect USB memories
|USB port to connect to a PC
|Ethernet (LAN) port
|Wireless link for external printer
|Dimensions and weight
|32 X 29,5 X 13 cm (L x P x H) – 2,8 Kg
|Lithium ion battery
Chemical Analyses on Palm Oil