Powder Flow Tester PF1
Powder and granulate tester for flowability characterization
The PF1 powder flow tester has been specifically designed for standardized testing in full compliance with Pharmacopeia requirements as laid down in USP <1174> and Ph. Eur. 2.9.36.
- Three different standardized flowability tests for characterization of powders and granulates
- Robust stand with two easily height-adjustable arms (quick-lock without any tools)
- Optimized for fast and trouble-free cleaning
- Flow through an orifice with funnel or cylinder and angle of repose type tests
- Allows to flexibly use either a stirrer or a filling funnel without having to remove any components
- Simplified “Mass per Time” measuring with laboratory balance
The PF1 powder flow tester’s optimized design allows for different, yet easily repeatable test conditions and methods for powder flow characterization. Change-over between configurations is simple with quick-change components that do not require any additional tools.
- Dimensions : 267 x 356 x 608 mm
- Pharmacopeias : USP <1174> EP 2.9.36
- Methods : flow through an orifice with funnel or cylinder and angle of repose type tests
Flowability control of powder and granulate
Powder Flow Tester PF1 (pdf / 11,74 MB)