Semi-Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter AC600
Semi-Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter
The calorific value is one of the most important quality parameter of solid fuels, like coal, coke and biomass as well as waste materials. Calorific value of a sample is determined by precisely measuring the heat released after combustion of the sample in a controlled environment. The heat released is proportional to the calorific value of the substance.
- Fastest calorimeter with 5.5-minute analysis times without compromising accuracy or precision
- Automated features and ergonomic design enhance productivity
- Integrated vessel charging station and quick-release handles simplify operation
The LECO AC600 semi-automatic isoperebol calorimeter sets the standard for future calorimetry instruments and was developed to measure the calorific content of various organic materials such as coal, coke, biomass and fuel oil.. Its semi-automated operation, combined with the use of thermodynamic TruSpeed®, obtains a rapid analysis of calorific content and increased instrument throughput without sacrificing accuracy or instrument precision.
- Reduced vessel weight with rounded surfaces promotes easy handling of the vessel, while enhancing the heat transfer rate of the vessel
- Each vessel has engraved serial number for traceability
- All water filling, draining, and volume measurement, as well as control of the addition of heating and cooling water, are automatically handled within the instrument
- User-defined calculations support custom calculations or conversions for data and results.
- Thermochemical basis corrections for: Fuse, Nitrogen, Sulfur, Spike, and Ash.