Thermogravimetric Moisture Determinator TGM800
Thermogravimetric Moisture Determinator
The TGM800 provides a high precision, automated solution for moisture determination by replacing the slow, laborous, traditional loss-on-drying technique with an automated primary method.
The TGM800 is a thermogravimetric analyzer designed to directly determine moisture content of materials using a loss-on-drying technique. Mass loss of the sample is measured as a function of the oven temperature while controlling the atmosphere and ventilation rate. The instrument consists of a computer, an integrated four place balance, and a multiple sample oven that allows up to 16 samples to be analyzed simultaneously.
A number of time-saving features have been incorporated into this design, such as the ability to automatically measure up to 16 samples at a time with optional drying time end point recognition, and intuitive touch-screen software with flexible method settings. The TGM800 is applicable to a wide variety of sample matrices including food, feeds, milled products, and agricultural materials, making it a versatile solution for many laboratories.
- Automated loss-on-drying moisture analysis of up to:
- 16 samples using 1.5 inch diameter aluminum foil crucibles
- 10 samples using 2.4 inch diameter aluminum foil crucibles
- Maximized throughput with rapid ramping of the oven temperature and fast cooling post analysis
- Optimized drying time with automatic end point recognition based upon sample mass constancy
- Limited sample interaction requirements for reduced operator handling time
- Integrated 10.1 inch (diagonal) color LCD touch-screen with Cornerstone® software reduces instrument footprint, and promotes an ergonomic and efficient workflow