Next generation Radionuclide identification device
The FLIR identiFINDER R425 is the next generation of the most deployed radionuclide identification device (RID), offering 360-degree coverage so you can locate and measure gamma and neutron radioactive sources with confidence.
It builds on FLIR’s trusted algorithms with advancedheuristics and hybrid identification techniques. With the familiaridentiFINDER user interface and 3-button control, you can operate theR425 quickly, communicate results, and take command of any situation,in any environment, remotely. When other systems fail in extremely highgamma fields, the FLIR identiFINDER R425 provides pinpoint accuracyand remains fully operational. The identiFINDER R425 goes the distancewith balanced ergonomic design, unparalleled ruggedness, flexiblepower management, and usability. The R425 provides an ideal balanceof size, weight, and performance for various missions including surveying,emergency response, and environmental monitoring.
• New cubic detector design allows for high performance in all directions
• 3x more sensitive gamma detection (G)
• 2x more sensitive neutron detection (GN)
• Advanced heuristics and hybrid identification techniques
• Internal battery lasts up to 12 hrs; additional power options include disposable or rechargeable batteries that are hot swappable and user-replaceable
• Ready in ≤20 seconds from cold start
• Sunlight readable screen; visible through polarized glasses
• Established FLIR GUI and 3-button control
BROCHURE NUCLEAR RP UK (pdf / 2,53 MB)