Clarus 680 GC
Your solution for fast and efficient analysis cycles
The Clarus® 680 GC is designed for fast-paced, high-volume laboratories that need fast analytical cycle times.
- Performance and flexibility for the most demanding applications
- Fastest available oven heat-up and cool-down rate
- Programmable pneumatic control (PPC)
- Innovative, intuitive touch-screen interface
The Clarus® 680 GC maximizes throughput with the fastest injection-to-injection time compared to any other conventional gas chromatograph.
It incorporates many innovations that provide unprecedented operational simplicity and outstanding flexibility while removing the barriers to productivity that can arise with more demanding samples and applications. The fastest temperature programmable inlets available combined with programmable pneumatic control (PPC) provides simple and straightforward solutions to complex analyses such as analysis for methanol in crude oil or determination of pesticides in food.
Its near-ambient performances make the Clarus 680 GC the instrument of choice for the separation of light volatile components or when Large Volume Injection is required to run high-sensitivity GC/MS applications.
- Oven cool-down from 450 °C to 50 °C in less than 2 minutes
- Unique high-performance conventional oven and injectors speed cycle times and provide best-in-class near-ambient performance.
- Integrated 108 vial liquid autosampler adds flexibility and automation.
- Temperature programmable inlets deliver performance and flexibility for more demanding applications.
- Programmable pneumatic control (PPC) adds automation
- Analyses pétrochimiques
- Analyses des parfums, arômes, huiles essentielles
- Analyses pharmaceutiques
- Contrôles alimentaires et environementaux